Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Update
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global health situation continues to evolve, we wanted to assure you that we are doing everything that we can to ensure the safety of our employees and the continued delivery of service to our clients.
In accordance with our Business Continuity Policy, on March 6th 2020 we implemented the following measures:
- Mobilised our incident response team to meet daily to review and address any potential risks to our service delivery.
- Activated our remote access plan to enable all employees to work from home.
- Ceased any non-essential face-to-face meetings with colleagues and clients.
- Replaced, where possible, in-person meetings with video conference or phone calls.
- Restricted any non-essential business travel.
- Distributed detailed health and safety information to employees.
- The incident response team will also monitor updates from the health authorities and update our plans in-line with the latest advice.
With restrictions beginning to ease, we have recently taken steps for employees to return to the office. Starting with one day a week for those who can travel without the use of public transport. We will increase this frequency gradually over the coming months as long as it remains safe to do so.
We are confident that the measures we have taken have ensured no noticeable degradation of the services we provide, including your access to our customer support team, whilst protecting the safety of our employees and customers.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our helpline on 020 7001 0600 or email@example.com