Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Cytec Update
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global health situation continues to evolve, we wanted to assure you that we are doing everything that we can to ensure the safety of our employees and the continued delivery of service to our clients.
In accordance with our Business Continuity Policy, we have implemented the following measures:
- Mobilised our incident response team to meet daily to review and address any potential risks to our service delivery.
- Activated our remote access plan to enable all employees to work from home.
- Ceased any non-essential face-to-face meetings with colleagues and clients.
- Replaced, where possible, in-person meetings with video conference or phone calls.
- Restricted any non-essential business travel.
- Distributed detailed health and safety information to employees.
- The incident response team will also monitor updates from the health authorities and update our plans in-line with the latest advice.
We are confident that the measures that we have taken will ensure that there is no noticeable degradation of the services we provide, including your access to our customer support team, whilst protecting the safety of our employees and customers. However, if you have any difficulties with contacting our support team by telephone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we will get in touch as soon as possible.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will keep you updated on any major developments.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our helpline on 020 7001 0600 or email@example.com
We wish you all the very best and hope that we have some more positive news very soon.