Client Services — Implementations Associate — London
Cytec Solutions are looking for an Implementations Associate to join their expanding Client Services team.
Reporting to the Client Services Director and joining a small dedicated team, the Associate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and mapping client data.
- Assisting with new client implementations ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Quality assurance testing and documenting of new software application functionality.
- Provide telephone and email support to clients who have questions about using our software.
- General office duties.
Cytec Solutions is a technology company, with a pedigree for developing, implementing and supporting tailored solutions in the fields of share plan administration and insider management.
Established in 2002, Cytec Solutions works on developing high quality, innovative software solutions. Cytec Solutions work with FTSE listed companies, private organisations and administrators/ trustees, all of whom expect reliable and cost-effective solutions. Take this exciting opportunity to play a real part in the extended growth of this progressive company.
The key skills and responsibilities of an Implementations Associate:
- Excellent excel skills, including data manipulation.
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience working with data.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to converse with clients at a senior level.
- Client focused.
- Calm under pressure and ability to meet/exceed timelines: able to multi-task.