We Are Recruiting
Head of Client Services Team — London
Cytec Solutions is a technology company, with a pedigree for developing, implementing, and supporting tailored solutions in the fields of share plan administration and insider management.
Established in 2000, Cytec Solutions works on developing high quality, innovative software solutions. Cytec Solutions work with FTSE listed companies, private organisations, and administrators/trustees, all of whom expect reliable and cost-effective solutions. Take this exciting opportunity to play a real part in the extended growth of this progressive company.
Proven team and project management experience is required to fulfil this role; however, formal qualifications (such as Prince2) are not a pre-requisite.
The candidate will need to have a high level of Excel skills.
The Client Services Team undertakes a variety of tasks including:
- Onboarding new clients onto our software platforms, Sharetrack and Insidertrack
- Providing software support to existing clients
- Administration of clients UK Share Plans
- Private client registration services
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the client service team activities which includes new client implementations, BAU administration activities, and client support and billing
- Create and manage project plans, course correcting and escalating where necessary
- Setting demanding standards of yourself and your team to ensure the highest service levels are delivered to our clients
- Providing inspirational leadership and encouraging others to perform at the highest level to help them to achieve their potential
- Undertake monthly 1-2-1’s with the team and complete annual reviews
- Determine project scope of new business implementations and set objectives to ensure the team can deliver against commitments
- Identify resources to deliver BAU and project work; forecast and resolve capacity utilisation
- Report directly to the Client Services Director providing high quality transparent reporting on a regular basis
- Work closely with the Client Relationship Manager to build and maintain solid relationships with clients
- Identify and implement process improvements to reduce implementation timeframes
- Liaise with the internal teams to support problem resolution activities
- Create incident reports where necessary in a timely manner
- Effective Leadership skills — you can motivate, coach, and develop the team providing mentoring and 1-2-1’s
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well — you’re able to build effective internal and external relationships that add value with a client-service mentality and collaborative work style
- Methodical problem-solving abilities — you take the initiative to resolve issues and drive work forwards
- A strong ownership mentality — you will own processes and issues, managing them through to completion and beyond, implementing continual improvements across the team
- Excellent organisational and planning skills — you have the ability to prioritise work in an effective manner and provide reporting and analysis
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00–18:00
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free eye tests
- Private health care
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Free fresh fruit daily
Further package and benefits commensurate with experience.
In the first instance, please register your interest with Shelley Goff at email@example.com