We are recruiting for a Sales Associate to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
Duties will include lead generation and product demonstrations, as well as customer research/analysis, developing sales strategies and marketing initiatives.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have an understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also excellent interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing sales reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programmes.
- Preparing and submitting license agreements.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
Sales Associate Requirements:
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably as part of a team.
If you are interested in the role or would like further information, please contact: